The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center encourages, at every opportunity, the maximum employment of local vendors for the acquisition of goods and services in the Convention Center’s business operations.
Likewise, it is our further policy and goal to enhance the business opportunities for small and emerging businesses. Toward that end, we’ve made a commitment to create easy access to new business opportunities at the Center, and strongly urge all vendors to similarly make a commitment to help enhance those opportunities by registering with us to receive notifications of new business opportunities at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
The Center’s Contract and Purchasing Departments are responsible for the procurement of goods and services. Purchases are determined by competitive bidding, and all qualified vendors are encouraged to participate in the bidding process.
Learn how Louisiana’s strongest economic engine can help power your small business growth.
Below is a list of upcoming projects for the 1st Quarter of 2023 here at the New Orleans Convention Center.
- Procurement: Air Hose Replacements
- Procurement: BMS Front End & Field Hardware
- Procurement: Chiller Barrel Hinges
- Procurement: Extension Cords
- Procurement: Festoon (mining) Cables 4/5 with Pin & Sleeve Connectors
- Procurement: Flatbed Printer
- Procurement: Man Lift
- Procurement: Plumbing Valves
- Procurement: Receptacles and Combo Panels
- Procurement: Router Redundancy
- Procurement: Show Cables (4/0 400)
- Procurement: T-20 Scrubber
- Procurement: WiFi System
- Public Works: Back of House HVAC
- Public Works: Convenience Store Replacement
- Service: Cable Television
- Service: Exterior Control Valve Actuator Replacement
- Service: Grant Writing
- Service: Lot C Lake Bound Project
- Service: Provide Sales Tools and Training
- Service: Refrigeration Cooling Tower Replacement
- Service: Replace Plant Pump Motors
- Service: Replace/Add Shutoff Valves at Pump Drops in the Central Plant
- Service: Vendor Portal Software
Check our Available Opportunities page for updates or contact our Contracts Department at (504) 582-3562.